STYLWE PRODUCTS

18:19


Hello guys, I have another wishlist for you and that is because I love clothing and looove browsing through all the pretty items.. Window or should I say screen shopping is so helpful if you're looking for inspiration, but you can also shop and not just look ;) These beautiful dresses are from StyleWe which is such a great online store with loads of lovely pieces. My favorite is definitely that darker blue with lace embroidery, such a stunning piece! If you want to purchase any, I've put all the links below the photos. Also, if you're looking in something more subtle since the fall is coming, you can check their darker dresses here at StyleWe.com. I need more dresses in my closet just because they're the easiest to wear. Looks like you've tried, no matter how you style it since you can never go wrong with a dress. Perfect piece! You can also check their facebook and stylewe blog to see more about them. Have an amazing day!

  
DRESSES: 

Orange Slit Two Piece Sheath Batwing Midi Dress





Black Flounce Solid Elegant Keyhole Midi Dress





   SWIMWEAR:  

Padded Color-block Straped Bikini



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Google+