top tips for SheIn

03:43


Top tips for shopping at SheIn:

1.  Be aware that shipping takes 2-3 weeks.  Sometimes I will get the pleasant surprise of my package arriving before 2 weeks, but since it ships from overseas, just go ahead and assume 2-3 weeks.  If that is too long, I would pay the extra for faster shipping.
 2.  Pay very close attention to measurements.  On each item page, there are details on sizing.  This is important because their sizing is not consistent from item to item.  They list out the measurements for the different sizes, so pay very close attention and have a measuring  tape on hand.  Sometimes I am a small and other times I am a large, it all just depends on the specific item.

I have only ever had one bad experience with shopping at SheIn and it was a time that I didn't pay attention to the measurements and the dress ended up being way too small - totally my fault!.

3.  Browse the galleries on each item page to see how things will fit, how fabrics lay, sheerness, etc.  Most items have a gallery on the item page where customers will upload pictures of themselves in the item so you can get a much better idea of what you are ordering and what it will look like.  I am typically more skeptical of buying items that don't have any pictures in the gallery (but I have done it and been successful by paying attention to the sizing) but it just gives me more confidence when I can browse the gallery.

Now that you have my top three tips, below are some of my favorite items that I discovered when I was browsing the site over the weekend 









You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Google+